Onalaska, WI

Posted March 20, 2013
when I attended Onalaska High and graduated I felt the school was one of the best there was. They got me personally ready for college and a great life. There teachers were at that time 5 Star.

Posted February 09, 2011
Onalaska High School, "Where you just can't hide that Hilltopper Pride!" What a great motto that is! The school is perfectly maintained and has plenty of excellent opportunities for students to get involved. With a great sports program comes an *outstanding* academic experience as well! Onalaska High School is one of the top rated schools in the state! Perfect test scores and rewarding classes. Let me tell you: This high school is not one that you can just walk right though. The Teachers will push you and challenge you every day. Giving you precious life experience in any field. Unbelievable teachers and courses not offered at school for miles around make OHS an easy choice for your child's education.

Onalaska High School 3

Posted January 13, 2009
It is an alright school. The sports are good, but i wish some of the staff would care more. Otherwise it is about average.

Posted November 24, 2007
I love the teachers and the feel of communtity at this school. There are plenty of options for advanced placement classes and a wide varitey of clubs and organizations. The sense of school spirit is amazing, the kids are happy to be there and the teachers have positive attiudes and find time to show pesonal interest in each student as an individual. I love going to Ona!!

Posted May 11, 2007
Onalaska High School is one of the best schools in the state! I loved it here and it has the best teachers and extracurricular activities

Posted September 14, 2004
Onalaska High School is excellent. Both of my children graduated well prepared for college. The administration, teachers and staff set and maintain a high standard of achievement for themselves and the students.

Posted April 22, 2004
I am a current student at Onalaska High School. I just transferred from West Salem High School this last year and I had a horrible experience there! I would not reccomend that school to anyone! I love Onalaska High and I am always proud to tell people that I attend at their school. I had a rough time in West Salem and when I transferred to Onalaska, Jeff Fleig, the assistant principle assured me that he would do his best to make my transition as easy as possible. I found out within a few weeks that he really meant what he said! The teachers are wonderful! They will do whatever they can for you and our school doesnt have nearly as much drama as we are made out to have! So there is a point of view from a student! I love being at Onalaska!

Onalaska High School
700 Hilltopper Drive, Onalaska, WI  54650
Last modified Onalaska High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Onalaska High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top