PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

A great school in a community with a high quality public school system. Still, it draws families to this private school, which shows that it offers quality. When you come in after hours you will find many of the teachers working in their classrooms well into the evening. They are friendly and professional in their appearance and attitude. The principal is very welcoming and passionate about quality education. I am a teacher myself and am very impressed with the organized, well-decorated rooms, and the enthusiastic, upbeat environment with staff and parents. I have been involved in other WELS schools, and this school walks its talk! Very pleased.

Will not listen to the parents wishes regarding your own child,,,,,They starting taking my son out of his classes without my permission...now when I tell them that couple of years later it has shown that it does not help,,,,will not listen to my wishes.. I know my child better than them,,,he can do it they just do not push him or believe in him.....do not send your child here,,if he or she is not the cookie cutter child they want,,they do everything they can to cover it up,,,,,,

Wow, what an awesome learning environment! I was impressed by the professionalism by all the teachers, and also their availability to us, as a new family starting out. I also am very happy with the student to teacher ratio and their math curriculum, which is unbelievable!!!

not at all impressed by this school. Bullying is a huge problem and the staff seems to ignore problems.

Our son has found a loving Christian environment where he thrives. Not only is learning about our Savior, but the academic achievement that comes from St.Pauls shows much promise for his bright future.

All four of our children have received excellent educations from caring teachers at St. Paul's. The teachers truly care about the children.

St. Paul's is dedicated to giving its students the best education possible as well as building their morals and character so they can be law abiding, productive citizens. The staff is all highly qualified and have a love for teaching and their students. Best of all the staff and curriculum and atmosphere are all Bible based, which gives any student a good model and foundation from which to grow.

We have one child attending St Paul's. The school is growing and there is solid evidence why this keeps happening. Here you will find loving, caring and compassionate teachers who teach all the curriculum centered around Christs love for us. My child enjoys enjoys the diverse curriculum and it challenges students to grow, both academically and spiritually. We were not members to begin with but felt welcome for the start!

Having a degree in Elem. Ed. myself and no personal experience with a perrochial school prior to St. Paul's, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, my husband and I knew we wanted a strong Christian education for our 2 kids. Since my husband had gone K-12 in Christian schools, I did make somewhat of a 'leap of faith' and agreed to give St. Paul's a try. Little did I know how absolutely thrilled I would be with that decision! My kids are not only receiving a top-notch education, but also a strong foundation in their faith that is beyond anything I expected! Plus, the level of communication between teachers and parents as well as the support we've found among the other parents of students at St. Paul's has proven that our kids are exactly where they should be. Our family as a whole has grown in our faith while strengthening bonds between us and others who share our same values and beliefs. My son still receives Speech Services through the public school district as his therapist comes to St. Paul's as frequently as his IEP has recommended. Bottom line, if you are looking for a strong education that doesn't forget about the values you want instilled in you child, this is the place!

We are not currently members of St. Paul's. We were amazed at how welcoming the students, teachers and parents were to us. They made us feel right at home. This is definitely the best school our kids have gone to. It is so nice to have teachers that really care for our kids. It's hard to put into words how wonderful the teachers are at St. Paul's.

Last modified St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8