Onalaska, WI

Posted August 06, 2014
Luther High School is a Lutheran high school located at 1501 Wilson St. in Onalaska, WI. The school started just over 50 years ago to provide a Christ-centered education for its students and to equip them for this life and for eternity. The majority of Luther's 270 students are members of the Wisconsin Evengelical Lutheran Synod (see http://www.wels.net/) and proclaim Christ Jesus as their Savior from sin, and eternal death in hell. They live in the sure hope that through a God-given faith in Jesus, they too one day will be with their Lord forever in heavenly bliss. Many of Luther's students come from area Lutheran schools (see http://lalschools.org/) The school is a part of the Coulee Conference for interscholastic competition. For more information please go to (http://www.lutherhigh.org/)

Posted June 17, 2014
As a graduate from Luther High School, I'd like to say that my parents sending me here was the best thing that ever happened to me. This school is full of good people, and it provides the opportunity to get a Christian education. I value the concept that they are true to the Bible and do not change what they teach to conform to the ways of the world. Thank You, Luther High!

Posted July 30, 2013
Best choice I ever made was to send my kids to a school where they were cared about as an individual and that stressed God, morals and values as part of their education.

Posted March 09, 2012
My husband and I are fomer graduates and now my husband is faculty at Luther High. This school continues to deliver a solid foundation for students by providing not only high academic standards but more importantly a foundation for faith, character, and values for life which every teen should have an opportunity to receive. Students are challenged here to be leaders and not just "get by on the status quo". This type of education is an INVESTMENT in the future of our kids in so many different aspects-it is worth it!! The present faculty is dynamic, energetic, and truly caring about each individual. My husband has been faculty in another high school before and says that he has not seen such dedication to the individual student as Luther provides. For anyone that is from the WELS church body and considering other options for high school, please consider that I feel strongly that Luther gave me a foundation that I would not have received elsewhere to remain strong in my faith. I was able to meet and connect with other Christian adults and students that encouraged my faith walk for the long term!

Posted March 09, 2012
Luther High School is dedicated to giving its students the best education possible as well as building their morals and character so they can be law abiding, productive citizens. The staff are all highly qualified and have a love for teaching and their students. Best of all the staff and curriculum and atmosphere are all Bible based, which gives any student a good model and foundation from which to grow.

Posted August 10, 2003