Oshkosh, WI
Students enrolled: 1,216

Posted October 04, 2009
Because it's a great place for people to be themselves and we have awesome teachers.

Posted August 20, 2008
An outstanding school with great diversity. The staff, particularly the science department, is simply outstanding.

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted July 25, 2007

Posted July 18, 2007
I am going into my Junior year and I have always been at North for High School. At North compared to the other schools in the area I believe we are offered the most options for what we want to do (Classes, leaving campus, and even teachers). The student career is what I believe is served best at North and those with an option to jion our school should be happy to do so.

Posted April 24, 2007
I belive that the school needs to know the students more and be more creative with the learnning prosses. if there is a specific thing that parents have made the tachers aware of about the learning capabilities of thier child , techers should not ignore it. rather they should look into how to help students learn better and not leave it up to the student or parents to remind them of thier job.

North High School 4

Posted April 22, 2007
- a former student
I feel as if North High High School is very accepting of the diversity it has grown to see over the past years. The environment at North is inviting as well as the teachers, as they seem to like being on a more personal level with their students. It is easier to approach a teacher that you can view as a friend and mentor than as only a disciplinarian. Wouldn't you rather approach someone who will give you a real opinion than only criticism? I commend the teachers for looking out for their students and reaching out to them as friends and mentors, believe it or not it makes the learning experience more enjoyable.

Posted February 07, 2006

Posted November 01, 2005
I think that this school needs to have more college credited classes and have more foreing languages. I do think that the teachers need to be a lot more stricter of late homework and on tardies!

North High School 4

Posted October 25, 2005
I have found North High school to be excepting of diversity as well as a cultural experience. The teachers are usually wonderful and help as much as they can. The principle however would be lacking in what is needed for this school to run as properly as it should.

North High School
1100 W Smith Ave, Oshkosh, WI  54901
Last modified North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top