Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2013
Not too satisfied with this school system what so ever. My son comes home with 2-4 homework a day and he's only in kindergarten. This is ridiculous. He comes home every day and tells me how much he hates school. Really? He's in kindergarten. He use to come home with art work or pictures thats hes drawn.. Now that he's in a new school he hardly comes home with any art work but work sheets after work sheets. I'm sure this isn't the only school. But don't get me started with the teacher. Lets just say the first 5 minutes of meeting her I was not impressed. She's was very rude.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2008
My son is in the Integrated Kindergarten program this year (2008) and we're both very happy with it. The staff goes above and beyond for us, and there is always someone there to address any problems or concerns I may have. We love the diversity in the school and how many different cultures are embraced and taught.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted November 21, 2007
An excellent school that makes you feel safe sending your children there. Teachers are wonderful and provide a great deal of parent envolvement.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2005
An absolute awesome school. A very safe and fun learning enviroment for for the children.

Posted July 30, 2005

Posted May 24, 2005
Roosevelt Elementary School has excellent teachers that care about the well-being and overall accedemic acheivements of ALL students. It is a very comfortable school and has a very friendly atmosphere to it.

Posted January 10, 2004

Roosevelt Elementary School
910 N Sawyer St, Oshkosh, WI  54902
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top