Oshkosh, WI

Posted May 31, 2013
Please do not send your children to this school. My son was physically abused, and verbally abused for not supporting the republican-christain based leadership at this school. Save your children and send them to Oshkosh West, or Oshkosh North high school instead and provide them with a diversified experience, not a narrow, and very harmful view for your children.

Posted February 11, 2011
LHS has provided our boys with the best edcuation available in Oshkosh. Student-teacher ratios aid in academic success rate. The teachers spend so much extra time with kids, even without a union telling them it's time to leave when the bell rings. Parents are involved. Their athletic programs provide stability and their music department is second to none in the city. Watch as the student population increases over the next couple of years.

Lourdes High School 4

Posted April 16, 2009
I have had 2 children attend Lourdes and overall it is a very good school. There are things which could be improved - I think the standards should be tougher and there are a few weak teachers, but all-in-all I'm very happy with my investment. Kids who go to Lourdes need to get involved though - there are lots of things to get involved with so that isn't a problem. However, if your child is totally content to side on the sidelines then it's probably not the best place.

Posted March 28, 2009
my daughter trasnferred from a public school to Lourdes this last year by her choice. It has been an absolutely wonderful experience. She has always been a good student but she has done exceptional at Lourdes. We are not Catholic but my daughter still does attend the masses and has gotten involved with the Campus Ministries by her choice. It has also been wonderful as far as preparing the student's for college life. They run their classes on a 18 week semester like colleges and it helps the kids prepare much better. We have gotten excellent advice as to what she should be taking for her college career as well. The overall family atmosphere is phenomenal. Everyone is treated the same regardless of age and/or family finances. Overall this school is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted November 18, 2006
Lourdes Is one school you do not want to attend! My suggestion to you would be to try Valley Christian High School what a wonderfull school!

Posted June 01, 2005
i was a student at lourdes 2 years ago. sorry but they are making a dream world for kids they are not teaching real world!! they are just praying thats it. if you wanna be a priest perfect place to go.or if you are a radical republican!

Posted August 21, 2004
- a former student
I was enrolled at Lourdes over 10 years ago and the lessons I leared there are still relevant today. At Lourdes teachers care about their students and are dedicated to encouraging students' intellect as well as enriching their character. Teachers are dedicated to an entire Catholic education, which means that they rigorously prepare students for college but also for life. I believe that much of my success is directly due to my education I received at Lourdes.

Posted February 23, 2004
Lourdes provides a great environment for learning and teachers who really care!

Lourdes High School