Palmyra, WI

Palmyra-Eagle High School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
I am a student here, sophomore. Recently, we can't keep teachers, and the teachers we do keep have no idea what they're doing, with the exception of a few. The students are rude to others, not accepting (generally) and all think they are top of the social class because they're 'country' and drive big trucks. I guess it's worse for me since I've been here since first grade, but I don't recomend Palmyra-Eagle. We are statistically one of the lowest paying schools in Wisconsin, which is the cause of not so great teachers, who disrespect the students and get mad when they get disrespect back. It's all backwards, in my opinion.

Palmyra-Eagle High School 5

Posted September 27, 2013
When I went to school, my school was great, all of my teachers would help us if we had problems with our work. By the way they helped me was that they made me think about how to go about and find the answer that I needed for the question I was having trouble with. That's how I learned to get things done.

Palmyra-Eagle High School 3

Posted October 08, 2009

Palmyra-Eagle High School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
All of my children went to school there and we were very pleased with the activities and education that they received

Palmyra-Eagle High School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
I can't imagine sending my kids to any other school district than Palmyra Eagle School District. Teachers are great, they really care and have no problem talking to parents. And parents are always welcomed and encouraged to get involved at their child's school. The High School is the perfect size around 90 per graduating class. Your student not only will get to know all the staff but all the staff gets to know your child. Also your child will be able to participate in just about any activity they wish. At other schools you may be limited because of large numbers. Most importantly, academics are their priority. My son graduated and is now attending UW Eau Claire. Other students that graduated from there work doing everything from Farming to Scientist at NASA. I absolutely love this school district and am so proud and happy to say I sent my kids to one of the finest in the State

Palmyra-Eagle High School 2

Posted May 03, 2007
The staff at this school don't seem very educational oriented. More like a penal system. They do not respond well when parents try to work with them when there is an issue, but quick to establish a fine when rules are broken.Would be nice if they worked more on prevention of occurences rather than dealing after the fact. Very uncooperative.

Palmyra-Eagle High School 4

Posted December 04, 2006
- a former student
I believe the ranking that has been given to PEHS is adequate in my experience. Class size and quality was rarely an issue, the majority of teachers were helpful and knew what they were talking about and how to get the information effectively to the students. The music, arts, and sports programs at times were under-funded but the teachers knew how to compensate for this. The school did rather well keeping parents involved and informing them of student activity. Of course, my mom may say otherwise. The only problem I had when I attended was the revolving door of principals, thankfully I believe this is behind them and only effected students graduating 2005-2007.

Palmyra-Eagle High School
123 Burr Oak St, Palmyra, WI  53156
Last modified Palmyra-Eagle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmyra-Eagle High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top