Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 09, 2015
Amazing staff from start to finish. If you ever have a problem or concern, you can be assured that it will be addressed. My children love/loved PLE.

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
I would like to thank Mrs. Sarah Ziarek. At the time, we had a 2nd grader that struggled with processing and organizing speech and receptive language. While this was a difficult time for us, she created an open enviriorment for us to discuss our concerns, and helped us navigate through the necessary channels to get the help and assistance our child needed. She was also prompt in addressing any issues that came up. Most of the time, the very same day! When our child did not qualify for speech/language services through the school, we worked together to ensure that we had a plan in place to assist our child's academic needs. Mrs. Ziarek went above and beyond when she offered her support over the summer months to work with our child while she completed her Master's Degree. She spent approximately an hour or more a week in our home, working on areas my child struggled in (reading & literacy). We were beyond thrilled when our child was evaluated the next fall, exceeding the reading standards for the 3rd grade level. While it's not all about the "grades," for us it was more about the growth we saw in our child's self confidence that blossomed from that experience as well. It's been 2 years since this took place, but I thought this was a wonderful opportunity to express our gratitude and appreciation for the support, understanding, and care she provided for our child! Thank you Mrs. Ziarek, you most definitely made a difference in the life of a child!

Posted November 10, 2014
After researching several high-quality area districts, we chose to move to Pewaukee to access better services for our special needs son. We are extremely happy with what we've encountered at PLE! Responsive, flexible, and dedicated staff focused on what's best for each child. Progressive efforts to iterate and improve what's being provided for all kids ... you can't ask for much more than what's being done in this excellent district.

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2014
Pewaukee Lake Elementary has a large number of students. For example, 8 classes with 26 kids in a class. The school district is in favor of Common Core - so good luck!

Posted September 22, 2010
We have gone to PLE for 4 years and both my children and I loved it. We are moving and wish we could move this school and its staff with us. You will only be happy with everything this school has to offer.

Posted July 14, 2008
My daughter just finished her first year. My wife and I have been involved with the PTO and we have come to appreciate and respect the staff at PLE and happy that we moved to this area. I look forward to doing what I can to make this the best school that it can be.

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2007
I wrote a review in 2006 when my daughter was just a kindergartner. I just want to update my review to say that I have been very pleased with the school, teachers and community. I am still impressed with all the school has to offer. I believe my children receive an excellent education. After Kindergarten, students are exposed to Music/Keyboarding, Guidance and Art once a week and Spanish and Computer Lab twice a week (30 minutes each session). At the same time, I am so pleased that PLE balances academics with recess breaks. I highly recommend the school district to other families.

Posted September 02, 2006
This will be our second year in the district, and I have been nothing but pleased. The academics of this school are excellent. We have lived in many states and attended many schools, and Pewaukee is by far the best in everything. The teaching staff is just the best overall. It is also impressive that they start Spanish and the learning process of the computer at such a young age when all the information sticks. The parents get very involved in the schools, you meet so many parents and family members by volunteering your time at the school, and the school is so grateful that the parents do this, they do show a lot of appreciation to those who help. My child and myself love this school, you see it in my daughters smile and in her eyes that she loves it.

Posted August 28, 2006
My son attended PLE for K5 & 1st grade. We recently moved to another district and I miss the school and staff already. PLE was wonderful, the teachers were fantastic and the communication level could not be beat! Count your blessings if you are sending your child to this school. I wish I still was. Happy Learning!

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School
436 Lake Street, Pewaukee, WI  53072
Last modified Pewaukee Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pewaukee Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top