Bad
Good

Amazing staff from start to finish. If you ever have a problem or concern, you can be assured that it will be addressed. My children love/loved PLE.

After researching several high-quality area districts, we chose to move to Pewaukee to access better services for our special needs son. We are extremely happy with what we've encountered at PLE! Responsive, flexible, and dedicated staff focused on what's best for each child. Progressive efforts to iterate and improve what's being provided for all kids ... you can't ask for much more than what's being done in this excellent district.

Pewaukee Lake Elementary has a large number of students. For example, 8 classes with 26 kids in a class. The school district is in favor of Common Core - so good luck!

We have gone to PLE for 4 years and both my children and I loved it. We are moving and wish we could move this school and its staff with us. You will only be happy with everything this school has to offer.

My daughter just finished her first year. My wife and I have been involved with the PTO and we have come to appreciate and respect the staff at PLE and happy that we moved to this area. I look forward to doing what I can to make this the best school that it can be.

I wrote a review in 2006 when my daughter was just a kindergartner. I just want to update my review to say that I have been very pleased with the school, teachers and community. I am still impressed with all the school has to offer. I believe my children receive an excellent education. After Kindergarten, students are exposed to Music/Keyboarding, Guidance and Art once a week and Spanish and Computer Lab twice a week (30 minutes each session). At the same time, I am so pleased that PLE balances academics with recess breaks. I highly recommend the school district to other families.

Last modified Pewaukee Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.