Posted November 10, 2014
After researching several high-quality area districts, we chose to move to Pewaukee to access better services for our special needs son. We are extremely happy with what we've encountered at PLE! Responsive, flexible, and dedicated staff focused on what's best for each child. Progressive efforts to iterate and improve what's being provided for all kids ... you can't ask for much more than what's being done in this excellent district.

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2014
Pewaukee Lake Elementary has a large number of students. For example, 8 classes with 26 kids in a class. The school district is in favor of Common Core - so good luck!

Posted September 22, 2010
We have gone to PLE for 4 years and both my children and I loved it. We are moving and wish we could move this school and its staff with us. You will only be happy with everything this school has to offer.

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted July 14, 2008
My daughter just finished her first year. My wife and I have been involved with the PTO and we have come to appreciate and respect the staff at PLE and happy that we moved to this area. I look forward to doing what I can to make this the best school that it can be.

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2007
I wrote a review in 2006 when my daughter was just a kindergartner. I just want to update my review to say that I have been very pleased with the school, teachers and community. I am still impressed with all the school has to offer. I believe my children receive an excellent education. After Kindergarten, students are exposed to Music/Keyboarding, Guidance and Art once a week and Spanish and Computer Lab twice a week (30 minutes each session). At the same time, I am so pleased that PLE balances academics with recess breaks. I highly recommend the school district to other families.

Posted September 02, 2006
This will be our second year in the district, and I have been nothing but pleased. The academics of this school are excellent. We have lived in many states and attended many schools, and Pewaukee is by far the best in everything. The teaching staff is just the best overall. It is also impressive that they start Spanish and the learning process of the computer at such a young age when all the information sticks. The parents get very involved in the schools, you meet so many parents and family members by volunteering your time at the school, and the school is so grateful that the parents do this, they do show a lot of appreciation to those who help. My child and myself love this school, you see it in my daughters smile and in her eyes that she loves it.

Posted August 28, 2006
My son attended PLE for K5 & 1st grade. We recently moved to another district and I miss the school and staff already. PLE was wonderful, the teachers were fantastic and the communication level could not be beat! Count your blessings if you are sending your child to this school. I wish I still was. Happy Learning!

Posted October 02, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 13, 2004

Pewaukee Lake Elementary School
436 Lake St, Pewaukee, WI  53072
Last modified Pewaukee Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pewaukee Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top