Platteville, WI

St Mary School 1

Posted April 17, 2012
St. Mary's has fallen on hard times and is not the same school it was three years ago. My children attended SMS but I could not send them there today due to its leadership and atmosphere.

Posted September 15, 2009
I agree with a previous comment about St Mary's School being family-friendly. I am a new St Mary parent and I can't believe the overwhelming feeling of acceptance when walking in to the school even when just getting information about it. I really didn't get that feeling at the public school. The teachers and principal go out of their way to accomodate your and your child's needs. I'm so impressed with this facility. I'd definitely recommend to anyone, Catholic or not. St. Mary's is truly what school should be about.

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted October 03, 2007
The teachers and staff are working there for all the right reasons. They are kind and caring which makes the school a positive atmosphere for education.

St Mary School 4

Posted February 22, 2005
St. Mary's is a family friendly school. The children all seem to be friends with each other irregardless of the class. The staff do a great job of giving the children a good education. Finances do inhibit some classroom activies.

St Mary School