Pleasant Prairie, WI

Posted March 12, 2015
Lakeview is simply the absolute best school in every aspect in Kenosha County and has to be one of the best in the country. Mr. Hitman, the principal is truly one of kind educator who cares passionately about each and every student at Lakeview, he is dedicated beyond what is called for in a principal, committed to excellence in academics in every way. What principal do you know prepares healthy breakfasts for his students on the morning of important tests. My son loves the school and is learning so much, we could not have made a better choice in schooling and we were fortunate to be able to get our son at Lakeview. If you are serious about education, plain and simple, there is no better school than lakeview.

Posted December 02, 2014
Lakeview has a wonderful learning environment, because it has both teachers and students that care about learning. the kids here care a lot more about learning than at the other public schools in our district.

Posted April 16, 2014
LakeView Technology Academy is a great school for everyone regardless of your potential clique. The school offers so much to its students, and the staff is outstanding. At LakeView, the students experience small class sizes, interactive learning, and real-life examples of what a job might entail. The small class sizes allow for the teachers to connect with the students better and further the learning experience. Through the three tracks (biomedical, engineering, and information technology), students not only learn beyond the expected, but apply it to the unexpected. The real-life examples further a student's education because it creates a seriousness to the fun learning. LakeView, not only allows anyone to fit into all groups, but allows the students to define the personality of the school. Although many know LakeView as a 'nerdy' school, it really isn't. There are people of all cliques at the school. The staff also play a large part in the learning and great experience. A day is never dull at LakeView. Overall, LakeView is truly the experience in the high school experience.

Posted October 30, 2013
This school is absolutely amazing. Having transferred to Lakeview from another KUSD school, the change is refreshing. I'm for the most part surrounded by intelligent kids who actually care about learning. My teachers are all highly competent. All my classes are challenging and actually interesting, and I've already learned a substantial amount in just one quarter. Transferring here was definitely the best decision I've made in awhile.

Posted August 17, 2013
This school was wonderful for my 2nd son who was planning on being an Engineer but decided the liked the BioMed better so now he wants to be doctor. The staff is wonderful and has called me personally with concerns. My 3rd son is attending now. His WKCE test scores were excellent which I attribute to the excellent preparation. My sons did/are participating in Orchestra. You can tell that these are some of the most motivated students in the district because the Orchestra teachers have all told me these are the best students they have. Having peers who care so much about their academic performance as my boys do really motivated them. My older son was also well prepared for AP tests and was able to save us a significant amount of tuition by passing those test. I would really recommend it for any child who excels in Math and Science.

Posted September 27, 2012
I personally love this school. The teachers here are amazing, most have masters degrees. It's a technology school so most of the information we're learning is actually useful. multiple people have complained about things like the walls, they are fine, i actually prefer it. I don't feel like I'm trapped in the room. We don't have a library but that isn't a ig deal because our home schools do. we can also take a language or art class at our home school if we choose. We can also participate at sports there. We are also given the privwelie to use our personal laptops off of the network which is great!

Posted September 20, 2010
Any school has its problems and students who don't reach goals, theirs or parents. Lakeview has the highest academic reputation of the KUSD in many areas. There are great students throughout the district in the various high schools; those students usually seek out and find the good students while staying clear of trouble.

Lakeview Technology Academy 1

Posted May 07, 2010
horrible. all the teachers have problems, such a disruptive learning enviroment. cannot stand the no walls, and the students play video games at lucnh. they dont allow ipods, but video games are accepted.

Posted May 11, 2008

Posted December 04, 2007
Great School with small personal classes. Also linked to college

Lakeview Technology Academy
9449 88th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI  53158
Last modified Lakeview Technology Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Technology Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top