Racine, WI

Posted April 02, 2014
Great school with awesome teachers. On a beautiful LAKEFRONT campus! Very happy and highly recommend.

Posted April 02, 2013
I have 2 kids who go to olympia brown and we love it. The teachers have been wonderful. They have been great with communicating and helping with any concerns. The principle is on top of any bullying or bad behavior. My kids really enjoy the school.

O Brown Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2009
I am a parent of a child who is attending Kindergarten this year. I want to admit that it has only been a few weeks, but so far, I am not impressed with this school. First of all, my son is in a classroom with 30 other Kindergarteners and one teacher. That is way too many kids in one classroom for one teacher to handle. Also, I am not impressed with the creativity of the teacher in getting children interested in learning. My son brings home numerous worksheets and color pages, and while that certainly has a place in learning, I feel that more creative, 'hands on' learning keeps Kindergarteners more interested and engaged in the topics.

O Brown Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2009
I am an educator at this school. I feel that we have a wonderful staff. Both special and regular education teachers alike work very hard to ensure a safe and enriching learning environment. I am truly impressed with the level of involvement of community volunteers at our school. We offer many activities throughout the year to welcome parents, students and the community to become a part of our school culture. I very much enjoy working at Olympia Brown Elementary School with students and their families. I appreciate the opportunity to work with such a fine group of people.

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted June 17, 2008
I have two children attending Olympia Brown. My oldest is entering 4th grade and has been there since he started in their speech program at the age of 3. I school choice my children here and can not say enough good things about it. The school provides many opportunities for family involvement and if ever there are any concerns the staff is there to help. This school excels in every area from special education to early childhood programs to every grade level, everyone can benefit from this school. Come and see we are like a big family here.

O Brown Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2008

O Brown Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2008
I have three children who attend this school. They are in 5th, 2nd and Pre-K. It's a wonderful school in a beautiful location. The staff is a great mix of people who are truly interested in your children. The teachers are creative and enthusiastic. There are so many activities that involve the children and parents, not only for the curriculum, but the social events as well. If there is any problem, the staff is completely approachable and understanding; work with them to resolve it quickly and fairly. I am very happy with this school and would highly recommend it to others.

Posted August 17, 2005
O Brown is a wonderful school for parents who want to get involved. The PTA is always putting together activities for the whole family to come out and spend time together. From movie nights to carnivals our children have a blast. Parents are always welcomed and encouraged to take part in their childs education. The teachers are always providing the parents with information on what is going on in the classroom. Every teacher I have met so far have been friendly and very willing to discuss any issues you may have.

Posted August 21, 2004
This is a wonderful school with awesome teachers and staff. My kids enjoy going to this school. I would recommend this elementary school to any parent, new to the area. I am glad that O. Brown takes pride in what their students are learning. These are teachers that are willing to teach and are not ones to push a child through even if they are having trouble with catching on. They go that extra mile to have special classes for kids who are having a hard time learning a subject. Way to go! From proud parents of O. Brown students

O Brown Elementary School
5915 Erie St, Racine, WI  53402
Last modified O Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O Brown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top