Bad
Good

Great school with awesome teachers. On a beautiful LAKEFRONT campus! Very happy and highly recommend.

I have 2 kids who go to olympia brown and we love it. The teachers have been wonderful. They have been great with communicating and helping with any concerns. The principle is on top of any bullying or bad behavior. My kids really enjoy the school.

I am a parent of a child who is attending Kindergarten this year. I want to admit that it has only been a few weeks, but so far, I am not impressed with this school. First of all, my son is in a classroom with 30 other Kindergarteners and one teacher. That is way too many kids in one classroom for one teacher to handle. Also, I am not impressed with the creativity of the teacher in getting children interested in learning. My son brings home numerous worksheets and color pages, and while that certainly has a place in learning, I feel that more creative, 'hands on' learning keeps Kindergarteners more interested and engaged in the topics.

I am an educator at this school. I feel that we have a wonderful staff. Both special and regular education teachers alike work very hard to ensure a safe and enriching learning environment. I am truly impressed with the level of involvement of community volunteers at our school. We offer many activities throughout the year to welcome parents, students and the community to become a part of our school culture. I very much enjoy working at Olympia Brown Elementary School with students and their families. I appreciate the opportunity to work with such a fine group of people.

I have two children attending Olympia Brown. My oldest is entering 4th grade and has been there since he started in their speech program at the age of 3. I school choice my children here and can not say enough good things about it. The school provides many opportunities for family involvement and if ever there are any concerns the staff is there to help. This school excels in every area from special education to early childhood programs to every grade level, everyone can benefit from this school. Come and see we are like a big family here.

I have three children who attend this school. They are in 5th, 2nd and Pre-K. It's a wonderful school in a beautiful location. The staff is a great mix of people who are truly interested in your children. The teachers are creative and enthusiastic. There are so many activities that involve the children and parents, not only for the curriculum, but the social events as well. If there is any problem, the staff is completely approachable and understanding; work with them to resolve it quickly and fairly. I am very happy with this school and would highly recommend it to others.

Last modified O Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.