Racine, WI

Fratt Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2014
I feel the teachers at this school do the best with what they have. My daughter is in kindergarten and enjoys going to school. She loves her teachers. I do feel the school is seriously over crowded.

Fratt Elementary School 5

Posted February 18, 2011
I have a daughter attending Fratt at the present time. My son graduated from Fratt 5 years ago . We know that the standards seem to be higher at this school than others. For this reason alone, we would send any future children and grandchildren to this school.

Fratt Elementary School

Posted March 31, 2009
The staff at Fratt really works hard to do their best for the students.

Fratt Elementary School
3501 Kinzie Avenue, Racine, WI  53405
Last modified Fratt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fratt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top