Posted November 20, 2014
Great things are happening at this school academically and with the outstanding teachers and strong leadership.

Gilmore Middle School 4

Posted April 16, 2014
I am sad to see such poor reviews for this school. My son had a very good time here for his middle school years. They have one of the best music programs in the district and there are a lot of great teachers and Ann amazing principal.

Posted September 15, 2011
This school is the best school I have EVER went to! I just graduated last year so now I am a Freshman in High School. The teachers are AMAZING & I met SO many lifelong friends! I came from a private school in 6th Grade and I was TERRIFIED to go here because of its reputation, but DONT be it's not what everyone expects it to be, Take my advice not from people who went here a long time ago. I had a choice to go to that school and I stayed there and if I had a choice I would go back in time and start my all 3 years there over again. Yes there is some kids tht swear and stuff but its how YOU raise your kid to make good choices. I got honor roll all 4 quartes, NJHS, District honors and many other things. They have a lock in or 8th graders WHICH IS SAFE, 8th grade trip and many more fun activities like 8th grade dance, its SO much fun and no the schools not full of ghetto eople again YOU raise your kid not gilmore. The dances are alot of fun aoso! theres also dances for all grades just one special one where you and wear a dress and stuff(: BEST decision of my life! BRING YOUR KID HERE! You wont be disapointed! the counsler and everything are amazing to! help you through ALOT!

Gilmore Middle School 0

Posted March 21, 2010
I am disappointed to see such poor reviews of Gilmore. Majority of teachers are GREAT! Administration backs the teachers and really tries to work with the students, unlike some other schools. As far as homework, do some research that supports not giving homework..pretty eye opening.

Posted January 27, 2010

Gilmore Middle School 1

Posted January 20, 2010
Don't blame the teachers, take some accountability as parents as to your kid's behavior in school. Spend time AT our child's school, you will be shocked. And Middle School age kids are NOT adults, they have a LOT of growing up to do. This school is out of control, administration has zero control of these kids and don't back up the teachers.

Posted January 09, 2010

Gilmore Middle School 0

Posted November 29, 2009
I am ready to pull my child out of GMS. They are getting NO education at all. My son does not come home with any homework becouse the teachers do not no how to handle the kids. My son has also over heard some things that i would NEVER have him hear...especialy from a teacher! Mr. Brown is wonderful, he does all of his duties and you can tell he cares about his job and the kids. I am in a sticky situations and i have no idea what to do. :(

Gilmore Middle School 2

Posted September 14, 2009
I have yet to find some form of unity amoung instructors and assistants. No one seems to want to be accountable or interested in recifying some poor ethis and behaviors.. 'Oh there just kids' no! They are young adults and what you allow them to do they will accept as 'OK!' stand up and address the issues of foul and disrespectful acts.. I don't allow my child to behave this way, when he sees this it causes conflict and confusion in my directives. Not only that but we all know how cruel chidren can be! his politeness and kind hearted acts will be ridiculed and made a mochary of. This in no reward for any child. They will want to be accepted and if Foul and disrespected acts are what is being accepted !!! Then it will be the social norm eventualy.. I say NIPP IT! In The Bud....

Gilmore Middle School 2

Posted September 06, 2009
the teachers arent the best and the students are disrespectful i think its a bad learning enviornment

Gilmore Middle School
2330 Northwestern Ave, Racine, WI  53404
Last modified Gilmore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gilmore Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top