Racine, WI

Goodland Elementary School 1

Posted November 25, 2014
back to Goodland , i did google this school several times prior to coming in and i was aware of the poor academic standards but what i wasn't aware of was the bulling situation. Now i know what your thinking "kids will be kids'' but this wasn't the case !!! the bulling was coming from a teacher!!!!!!! i came in around 11am and proceeded to speak to a secretary in regards to a tour when i so happened to over hear a conversation between a male teacher and Child (8-10 yearoldgirl) where this teacher(Man) called this little girl stupid a few times. I being the Chicagoan that i am flipped out!!! i got to cursing and nearly caused a major scene . my heart went out to this little girl.. I did report this school and did receive an apology from it's principle but the only apology that needed to be given was to that little girl. Needless to say my children will not be attending this school. lord knows how many children could have been put through what that little girl went through . My children will not be victims of bulling and a below standard education .

Goodland Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2011
Test data shows less than half on the children have proficient and advanced in math and reading from the state test results (WINNS). This my neighborhood school and I would not send my kids here.

Goodland Elementary School 5

Posted August 31, 2009
I have two daughters who attend Goodland. Every year their teachers, continue to impress me. Te school's 'NoBully' policy is fantastic. Also the principal of the school is very involved in every aspect of my children's success.

Goodland Elementary School
4800 Graceland Blvd, Racine, WI  53406
Last modified Goodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goodland Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top