Racine, WI

Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School 5

Posted December 07, 2014
My daughter attended JAMS. 6th-8th grade (2012-2013) and we loved this school. The principal went above and beyond to help keep us informed. The teachers were always knowledgeable, helpful and empathetic. Thanks, Jerstad!

Posted August 05, 2009
I love it nice teachers. Iys very clean in the classrooms, restrooms1

Posted July 23, 2009
I love Jerstad...My child has done exceptionally well there..Honor roll, involved in sports, extra curricular activities..great teachers...!!

Posted February 02, 2009
Jerstad-Agerholm is a public city middle school of over 700 students. In 2008, things did seem to slip on the administration side. This year there is a new principal who really supports the school, staff and administration and she also knows how to get things done. Much has improved this year. Parental involvement can still be a problem, but you have to look at where the student population comes from. There is a smaller, but very active PTSA at the school which enhances the experience for the students. The principal has stated she would like to be at JAMS for a while-more than the year we were getting from the previous 4 principals! Support this school and give it a chance.

Posted October 20, 2008
This is a quality school. The administration does its best. Some of the children that attend have no parental involvement and that can creat an issue but the administrators here handle it well.

Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School 1

Posted May 19, 2008
The kids run the school. If you want your child to attend a school that is out of control, attend this one.

Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School 1

Posted March 22, 2008
Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School use to be a good school. My oldest child attended this school for three years with no problems. But now my second child has had nothing but problems at this school, I nor my child has no support from this school, they are being bullied and all the school staff states is how my child needs to be careful as to how he reacts to others. So it is okay for other students to hit and push him all because he he might of said HI to another student and staff says that he might of used a strange tone of voice. I don't believe that there are any decent schools in Racine, Wisconsin anymore. If you are considering a school in Racine, my suggestion is Walden or Private all the way.

Posted May 29, 2007
Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School is a good school. I feel that most of the teachers and staff really care about their students.

3601 La Salle Street, Racine, WI  53402
Last modified Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jerstad-Agerholm Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top