Racine, WI

Knapp Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2012
My son went to this school for pre-k until first grade. This school has had a severe bullying problem. They have had three new principals in the last three years, have fired teachers at this school for the students having inappropriate behavior, and the teachers are doing the best they can to control the behavior. This school lost good teachers and the no bullying policy was highly unenforced. Do NOT recommend at all.

Knapp Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2008

Knapp Elementary School 5

Posted August 08, 2007
I am a proud mom of two children that have gone to Knapp, my oldest is soon to be 15 and my youngest just graduated 5th grade at Knapp. The teachers that have taught my children have gone above and beyond teaching my children. Knapp offers so many different family nights,academic clubs,talent show, choir, ect..........My children have learned so much from the staff over the years at Knapp. The newest principle Gayle Titus is a godsend and should be rewarded for her efforts in keeping this neighborhood school on track. I personally will miss this school and all who have known my family we are grateful to Knapp Elementary.

Knapp Elementary School
2701 17th St, Racine, WI  53405
Last modified Knapp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knapp Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top