Racine, WI

Mitchell Middle School 4

Posted May 07, 2012
Im a 8th grader at Mitchell and I LOVE it there, I was there sence 6th grade and its the best school i have ever been too! I even lived in California for a few years and even though Mitchell doesnt LOOK as nice it still has better teachers and educatinal stuff. All of the teachers are great, they try their best so make you get good grade and most people do, thats why were one of the highest test scoring schools in Racine. But if your a 7th grader going into 8th i would NOT come to this school because this years 7th graders are bad, all of my teachers a worried to get them next year

Mitchell Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2010
Well considering we are 7th in the nation in the Pepsi Challenge right now for $50,000 for our science wing I would say we are doing well!!

Posted January 08, 2010

Mitchell Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The best teachers and nice people that give you alot of help.

Mitchell Middle School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I am so excited about the progress we are making at Mitchell! We passed A.Y.P. (Annual Yearly Progress) last year, formed a Leadership Team to further unite our staff in educating our students, created a Spirit Team to help develop a high level of school spirit, and are concentrating on helping every student reach their full acedemic potential. We are committed to creating a climate where our parents, teachers, and students are all striving to improve our community. I am proud to be a sixth grade teacher at Mitchell Middle School!! Mr. Peterson

Posted January 09, 2008

Mitchell Middle School 2

Posted March 16, 2007
There are too many students at this school!! And not enough physical room to put them in, let alone have enough teachers and faculty to provide a good education. I feel that the teachers are overloaded and are getting stale and jaded and some of them have a 'not my job' mentality when you try to get help for a student who may be failing.

Posted January 21, 2006

Mitchell Middle School
2701 Drexel Ave, Racine, WI  53403
Last modified Mitchell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top