Racine, WI

Wadewitz Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2014
Great school! I have an autistic daughter and the teacher and the principal have great comunication with me about what we think is best for her.I love the special ed teacher, they have worked great with my girl and she has improved a lot sense she stated 4k last year and know in kinder.Great school 5 stars from me.

Wadewitz Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2006
Since recieving a new principal, there has been positive changes within the school. I feel the school is leading to great things. I still feel though that there should be some security in the back of the school to protect those students that walk through the field.

Wadewitz Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2004
This school is wonderful! I drive my child from Milwaukee to attend this great school. Keep up the good work - Wadewitz Adminstration, Teachers, and staff. I'm proud to say you are helping mold my children. - Jen Zimmerman

Wadewitz Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2004
This school does not let the parent feel they have a control over thier children's education. For example, this school does offer Title 1 which is a reading tutoring program, but they will pull your child out of social studies or science for remedial reading. The principal does not take action and does not value the parents decision over what is best for thier child.

Wadewitz Elementary School
2700 Yout St, Racine, WI  53404
Last modified Wadewitz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wadewitz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top