Bad
Good

My son attended here in special ed for 2nd grade. We intended to stay, but some changes in district policy had us changing schools to our home school as part of new "initiative" to have special ed in the neighborhood schools. However, my child has always attended summer school here for special ed each year, and the principal (Chad Chapin) has really had a huge impact on him and on the school environment. I have kept in touch with the principal and he has gone out of his way to continue to support my son in the years since he left, even stopping to visit him at his current school sometimes.

Great school! I have an autistic daughter and the teacher and the principal have great comunication with me about what we think is best for her.I love the special ed teacher, they have worked great with my girl and she has improved a lot sense she stated 4k last year and know in kinder.Great school 5 stars from me.

Last modified Wadewitz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.