Racine, WI

St Catherines High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Fun times, tradition, athletics, good memories, successful graduates!!

Posted September 22, 2008
Great school and wonderful students. I love the other students they are great people. We just got an new principle this year but it seems like he a good leader. The safety of the school is excellent. Our parents are very supportive and motivating.

St Catherines High School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
I am a parent of 2 students and both my husband and I are graduates of the school. St. Catherine's is an investment in your child and worth every cent. The teachers know your child and tries to get to know the parents. Whereever possible they work together to provide the best situation for the child.

St Catherines High School 4

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted January 06, 2006
My daughter attendes St. Cats. and it is a great school. I love that there are only about 400 students verses 2000 at the public H.S. in Racine.When I call and say this Lyssa's mom they know who I am and who she is. Her 1st year algebra teacher Mr. Berry worked with her and other students in such a fun and relaxing way during and even after school that my daughter who hated math is now taking trig with Mr.B.Another reason I continue to send Lyssa is that the one day I forgot to call her in sick, I recieved a call to my house, work and finally my cell# by 8:30am asking why she wasnt in class at 7:04. I remember cathing the automated system that called our house when I went to public H.S. I am so glad they are watching out for her.My son starts next year.

Posted September 14, 2004
- a former student

St Catherines High School
1200 Park Avenue, Racine, WI  53403
Last modified St Catherines High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Catherines High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top