St Joseph School 5

Posted May 16, 2014
My son has gone here for last 3 years. My daughter will begin next year in Kindergarten. I always think "could I be getting an equal of better education in the RUSD and save money"? I always come back to the same conclusion. Perhaps, however, SJS has so much more to offer us. The family unit this school encourages, the faith, the warmth, the academics, the staff...it feels like a family and I never worry about my child getting lost in the crowd and that's worth the cost of tuition in my opinion. There are other private school options out there and I truly believe we are at the best.

St Joseph School 5

Posted May 12, 2008
I have 2 kids in 5th grade - I made the switch this year from a public school. This has been an excellent experience. Great teachers!

St Joseph School
1525 Erie Street, Racine, WI  53402
Last modified St Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Joseph School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.