Racine, WI

Posted November 07, 2014
My grandfather attended St. Joes as well as my 6 siblings and me. All three of my children have and are attending St. Joes. The strong values and Catholic education empower my children to learn to be productive citizens. I highly recommend St. Joseph Catholic school and church.

Posted May 16, 2014
My son has gone here for last 3 years. My daughter will begin next year in Kindergarten. I always think "could I be getting an equal of better education in the RUSD and save money"? I always come back to the same conclusion. Perhaps, however, SJS has so much more to offer us. The family unit this school encourages, the faith, the warmth, the academics, the staff...it feels like a family and I never worry about my child getting lost in the crowd and that's worth the cost of tuition in my opinion. There are other private school options out there and I truly believe we are at the best.

Posted May 12, 2008
I have 2 kids in 5th grade - I made the switch this year from a public school. This has been an excellent experience. Great teachers!

St Joseph School