No rating

Trinity Lutheran School

Private | PK-8

Living in Racine

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $97,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $740.

Posted June 12, 2013

I love Trinity Lutheran. I have never met a more friendly staff and student body. We have been attending Trinity for three years now and look forward to all it has to offer!

Posted January 3, 2013

My daughter truly enjoys going to school here! She is in Kindergarten and started when she was 3 years old. I love the fact that they offer a before and after care if needed. Parents are involved in a lot of what goes on here. Teachers are great and care about the success of these kids. I am a proud Warrior parent.

Posted August 13, 2012

Dear DO NOT SEND... I am the new principal at Trinity. I want you to know that you have been heard. I am sorry that your experience at Trinity was so bad. That should never happen. There is a fresh breeze blowing through the halls at Trinity. We just had our first full staff meeting today and I have confidence that the whole staff, both old and new is on the same page to challenge bullying on the part of anyone. A culture cannot be turned around on a dime, but I believe that we will make significant progress in the early part of the new school year. I am committed to make this happen. Of course, the proof will be in the puddin'. I am the one who is accountable to see it through. I invite you to contact me directly so that I can learn more of your experiences. In Christ, GH
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted September 15, 2011

DO NOT SEND YOUR KID HERE! Bullying is HORRIBLE here! They don't even try to stop it! They don't teach you a thing here. & favorite kids WAY to much, if you want your kid not to get an education and to be a stuck up kid or to get bullied then go right ahead. I had to go home so many days cause i was afraid I was gonna get teased. I'm a former student and If I had to go back in time I would defintly NOT go here. & TRUST ME you would be WAY better off sending your kid to a public school I went to one and it was the BEST experience of my life! They get you SO prepared for High School! If you want your kid religion educated then take em to church on there on time and tke e to bible class thats what some of my friends did.

Posted May 3, 2009

its an okay school. kids in it are mostly horrible and disipline is not presented to upper grades the way should. Favorites are played alot and is not appreicated b others!

Posted January 19, 2006

Even though my son has been out of Trinity for the last 2 years, I believe that was the best thing I could have done for him. He started then for 3 year old preschool and went through all the way till 8th grade. The quality of academics was wonderful, the teachers there do care about the students and that is part of the reason that I sent him there. The music programs were very enjoyable seeing how hard these young children worked to perform for their parents and others that would come and see them. Parent involvement is just great, I wish that would be the way it is in the public high schools. I also believe that the Christian Edcuation is the best thing that these children can receive.

Posted March 27, 2005

This year we have a new principal, so I'm not sure as to how to rate the principal leadership. The school is excellent overall. Great parent involvement. Activities such as Skatetown, movie night and YMCA night are planned about every month or so. The teachers are great there--everyone seem to really care about the children. The class size seems to be about normal for this area--my son's class in kindergarten is about 27 but that's a little bit larger than typical but there's a second teacher in the classroom and there are room moms to help out once in a while.

White, not Hispanic 91% 74%
Black, not Hispanic 5% 10%
American Indian/Alaskan Native 1% 1%
Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 4%
Asian N/A 4%
Multiracial 0% 2%
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander 0% 0%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Randy Schallhorn
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Lutheran church - missouri synod
Associations
  • ELEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

2035 Geneva Street