PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love Trinity Lutheran. I have never met a more friendly staff and student body. We have been attending Trinity for three years now and look forward to all it has to offer!

My daughter truly enjoys going to school here! She is in Kindergarten and started when she was 3 years old. I love the fact that they offer a before and after care if needed. Parents are involved in a lot of what goes on here. Teachers are great and care about the success of these kids. I am a proud Warrior parent.

Dear DO NOT SEND... I am the new principal at Trinity. I want you to know that you have been heard. I am sorry that your experience at Trinity was so bad. That should never happen. There is a fresh breeze blowing through the halls at Trinity. We just had our first full staff meeting today and I have confidence that the whole staff, both old and new is on the same page to challenge bullying on the part of anyone. A culture cannot be turned around on a dime, but I believe that we will make significant progress in the early part of the new school year. I am committed to make this happen. Of course, the proof will be in the puddin'. I am the one who is accountable to see it through. I invite you to contact me directly so that I can learn more of your experiences. In Christ, GH

DO NOT SEND YOUR KID HERE! Bullying is HORRIBLE here! They don't even try to stop it! They don't teach you a thing here. & favorite kids WAY to much, if you want your kid not to get an education and to be a stuck up kid or to get bullied then go right ahead. I had to go home so many days cause i was afraid I was gonna get teased. I'm a former student and If I had to go back in time I would defintly NOT go here. & TRUST ME you would be WAY better off sending your kid to a public school I went to one and it was the BEST experience of my life! They get you SO prepared for High School! If you want your kid religion educated then take em to church on there on time and tke e to bible class thats what some of my friends did.

its an okay school. kids in it are mostly horrible and disipline is not presented to upper grades the way should. Favorites are played alot and is not appreicated b others!

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8