Racine, WI
Before care: Yes

Posted September 18, 2013
Racine Christian School was the perfect choice for us. Transitional Kindergarten, Christ-centered curriculum, exceptional teachers and staff and small/safe classes and hallways are just some of the many reasons we chose RCS. God has blessed this school and the children/families who attend.

Posted October 30, 2011
I have to say parents, last year my daughter attended a public school in the racine unified school district and it was a disaster. They constantly called me at work saying my daughter was being disruptive to the class. Its funny because they year she is attending RCS and she has not once been in trouble or disruptive to anyone. RCS is the best choice I ever made and i would recommend this school to all parents who would like a successful education for their kids. They don't discriminate against your child if they are struggling in a certain area neither. The programs to help your tuition payments are a very good idea for parents who are attending school as well and not working as much. This school is 10 stars in my book. My daughter also wanted me to add that the kids are very nice and not bullies like the ones at her last school. Which that school had a big bully sign on the front of the school with a slash through it, they should have removed the slash in my opinion.

Posted October 06, 2009
I loved the school! it was great. i was really disapointed when i left becouse i couldnt find a school any better! the students there are five star kids! they kind and accept you for who you are and make sure everybody is included!

Posted September 18, 2009
I attended RCS for 4 years. It was a GREAT school...all i could ask for. The teachers were wonderful as well as the students and staff!

Posted October 03, 2008
At this school, you have great teachers who really care about you, many chances to shine and learn more, and meet friends for life. We also learn and study the Bible. We grow in our faith and because of going here for going on nine years, I am very close to God.

Posted October 01, 2008
Our son has attended here for three years, and we love it. The teachers are great, they really care about each child, the parents are very involved, and academics really matter.

Racine Christian School
912 Virginia Street, Racine, WI  53405
Last modified Racine Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Racine Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top