Rib Lake, WI

Posted April 25, 2010
Rib lake schools do an excellant job in preparing their students for the future.. We are a small school district but our kids surpase others when they enter colege

Posted April 22, 2010
There are so many reasons why I love Rib Lake Elementary School.....The staff, who are all very kind and helpful. The positive values that are taught and rewarded. The generosity. Thank you RLEM for being there for my kids and the community!!!

Posted April 21, 2010
I love Rib Lake Elementary School because of the family nights like Math Madness, Sledding night, and Family Reading night. I also love the way they encourage their students to help those around them like raising money for the victims in Haiti, struggling area families, and Acts of Kindness month.

Rib Lake Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2010
I love the positive atmosphere that the principal encourages. I love that the kids are rewarded for acts of kindness. I love that relationship building tools and honorable characteristics are promoted in the school curriculum. My children feel safe here and I feel that they are safe. The system they have come up with to catch a child that is falling behind in an area and then give them the extra support that they need for however long it takes to get them back on track is phenomenal. It was not always this way. I feel welcome when I enter my childs school. Parents are encouraged to be involved and programs like D.A.R.E. are so beneficial for the children and their families. I would have benefited going to a school such as this one when I was a child.

Posted November 07, 2009
the Accelerated Reading and Math programs are exceptional and the teachers all really care about the kids and their well-being

Posted November 06, 2009
They really care about the childrens education and go the extra mile to teach each child not just the group.

Posted November 06, 2009
great teachers and staff,always there to help the children.

Posted November 06, 2009
Because out teachers really care about our kids. Their interested in education and families.

Posted November 05, 2009
Rib Lake Elementary School has a wonderful teaching staff as well as caring parents and children. The whole Rib Lake community supports the schools. The teachers go above and beyond just teaching classroom subjects, they take the time to make the kids feel special and instill the basics of manners and commpassion for for their fellow human beings.

Posted November 05, 2009
I love RLES because the staff is awesome. They are the building blocks for our children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc., and all these children are our future. The patience and guidance these teachers offer is absolutely remarkable. It definitely takes a special person to be an elementary school teacher.

Rib Lake Elementary School
1236 Kennedy St, Rib Lake, WI  54470
Last modified Rib Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rib Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top