Rice Lake, WI

Posted May 10, 2012
St. Joe's School is EXCELLENT. The teachers and staff commuity are welcoming, energetic, and assist students to achieve high academic standards.

Posted August 22, 2011
If you are seeking a better environment for your child/children, then St. Joseph Catholic School is the answer. The extremely high academic, moral, and behavioral expectations are met on a daily basis by students, staff, and parents. This school is truly a family. The best decision we have ever made was sending our children to school here.

Posted March 01, 2010
St. Joe's School is an excellent Catholic school. The academic standards are very high: much higher than other Rice Lake Elementary Schools, and the teachers are of highest quality. The environment is very warm and welcoming. I would definitely recommend St. Joe's school to anyone who wants the highest quality education for their children.

St Joseph School 0

Posted August 09, 2009
I have attended st.joseph school since pre-school and am graduating from the 8th grade this year. I have grown a close bond with the students, teachers and the school itself. The teachers are always willing to help you and give you all the attention you need if you are struggling. I will miss St. Joseph School so much but I want the teachers to no that my heart is still there and if ever they need help I will be the first to volunteer! If you have any questions feel free to email me and ask about the curriculum, discipline, or whatever else. e-mail vbrulz_4-ever@hotmail.com

Posted September 25, 2008
I have 3 children at St. Joe's and if you want a higher standard for your kids, this is your school choice in the Rice Lake area. The extracirricular activties should be more than 3 stars. St. Joe's is combined with the public schools for many sports like football, hockey, wrestling, as well as others. Also they have extremely competive sports like basketball, volleyball, track and will be adding golf next year. If this and more (not even discussing other activities like choir, piano, band, etc) is not enough for your children then you have them in too many things! And this is all secondary to the academics which are very good. It is a very close community of students, teachers, parents and grandparents. It is not unusual to see friends from different grades greet each other with hugs and high fives. Great school.

St Joseph School 4

Posted February 14, 2008
My children were well prepared to enter high school after graduating from St. Joseph School. They were far ahead of other students in math, science, English and social studies.

Posted May 23, 2007
All our children attended St. Joseph's School and now our grandchildren are going there. The smaller classes lend themselves to individual help for both the more challenged and the more skilled students. Friendships formed there have lasted 40+ years! The teachers are very dedicated and know each student and his/her family personally. Sports are geared to include anyone who is interested and the smaller enrollment assures every athlete a chance to be involved in the sport. An annual spring musical drama is performed each spring which features the acting and music talents of the students. Also, we are actually able to attend a real Christmas Program. God is not left out in this school! Morals, self esteem and discipline are taught and graduates excel academically in High School. We are very proud of St. Joseph School!

St Joseph School 1

Posted January 27, 2007

St Joseph School 4

Posted January 19, 2005
We are so blessed to have St. Joe's School in our community. The teachers are exceptional. I have been an active parent for 9 years and can declare first hand the high quality education my children are receiving. It is a known fact that our students are academically more advanced than the students in the public school. One boy left St. Joe's in the 6th grade, only to come back in the last quarter because he wasn't challenged in the public middle school. Know that your children are loved and cherised at St. Joseph School. May God bless you and your family and may you have the opportunity to get to know our entire school family.

St Joseph School