Westside Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2007
Westside is the best side ever it is fun and the teacher are the nice and 5th grade is so fun if u don't go there u have to see the best side is the westside

Westside Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2007
Academic programs are good to very good and vary by teacher. General philosophy tends to coddle the poor academic performers and hamper the stronger performers. Security and discipline are nonexistent. Hallways, cafeteria, recess, and buses are chaos.

Westside Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2005
I've have two children who are current students at westside elementary, one with adhd and the other child with cognitive delayed borderline - i cannot rave enough about how excellent the teachers and the paraprofessionals are at this school-quite simply the best ever in art, science, reading, and special needs classes. My daughter is doing math that I personally dont remember tackling until fith grade or beyond, she is a current 3rd grader. My son has gone from not knowing and not being able to absorb letter concepts, sounds, sight identification of letters and numbers to reading and counting out money within a school year! very well run school, with good goals set for the over all student body-a pleasure and a joy to just show up at school! a+++

Westside Elementary School 3

Posted June 05, 2005
Our son was diagnosed with a learning disability in 1st grade. I had to ask for the testing to be done because his teacher at that time was hesitant to approach me, even though I had done quite a bit of volunteering and felt the teacher and I had a good repoire. Our son entered into the LD program at the end of 1st grade and through 2nd grade gained acedemically by leaps and bounds. We were pleased. Third grade is a big leap acedemically. We expected that though the LD program he would continue to receive the quality support he requires and had received in the past. He struggled through and is not the better for it. If you have an LD child, we would not recommend Westside school.

Westside Elementary School
1007 W Pine St, River Falls, WI  54022
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top