Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Saint Croix Falls Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2015
I have three children at SCF and I love this school. The teachers are nothing short of amazing, every single one of them has been an absolute blessing to my kids. The environment at this school is fun, loving, and a place where these kids can grow to their fullest potential. I do wish the office lady was a little nicer, the food was healthier, and the kids had more time for art-music-PE-library. I would recommend this school to any parent! Thank you teachers!!

Saint Croix Falls Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2012
I have 2 children in the SCF school district since Kindergarten. Both have done very well and we are very happy with the majority of the teachers and the amount of one on one time that the children receive. As with any school, there are faculty and staff that I do not always see eye to eye with, but the majority of our contact with the school has been good. I am proud of the things they are able to accomplish with such an anti-education state legislature. I would recommend them.

Saint Croix Falls Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2012
My son has been in the St Croix Falls Elementary School for 3rd and 4th grade and while he has had some good teachers the administrative staff have been very difficult to deal with. When a concern or issue is brought to their attention it has been dismissed without much care. Their attitude has been very unprofessional and rude. In one instance early on we brought an issue with one of the faculty to those in charge and his response was that he doesn't get involved that type of stuff. We have been disappointed in this school and it has been hard on my kids.

Saint Croix Falls Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2007
My child has been in SCF Elementary since Kindergarten. The class sizes have been nice and small and the teacher/parent communication is wonderful. I am very happy with the quality of teachers and aides who help my child with everything from math to social skills. My only concern is that the teachers are forced to teach for the tests which is no fault of their own or the schools. I wish there were more time for Art and Music and History. SCF does as well as they can be expected in these areas given the time they have available after all the math reading tests. I commend them. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Saint Croix Falls Elementary School
651 East Louisiana Street, Saint Croix Falls, WI  54024
Last modified Saint Croix Falls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Croix Falls Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top