Saint Francis, WI

Saint Francis High School 1

Posted April 08, 2013
I use to go to St. Francis and it was awful. There were always a group of students in the hall who were always skipping classes. The principal is never around and the vice principal doesn't do anything. I got bullied so badly there I had no friends and I had to eat lunch in the bathroom. When my mom called the school about it, they just yelled at me for eating in the bathroom. Lunch may be good but by the time you get it, you have like 5 minutes to eat it. This was the worst school I have EVER gone to! If you want to keep your child safe from bullies, I suggest you keep your child OUT of this school.

Saint Francis High School 1

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
My son came to SFHS from a K-8 elementary school in the MPS system. He knew very few people coming to the school and I was concerned because he can be shy due to learning difficulties. He loves going to SFHS and has made many new friends. I am impressed with the amount of individual attention he gets from the main office to his academic teachers. The size of the school gives it an atmosphere where almost everyone knows each other. So far, we feel lucky because our son is adjusting so well and loves attending SFHS.

Posted October 28, 2008
My daughter loves SFHS and my son is looking forward to coming there soon. Good people, good programs...etc.

Posted October 19, 2008
We like SFHS alot. Great education, community. Individual attention. I would recommend the school.

Posted May 28, 2008
This school is excellent, I am in 8th grade, but will be attending this school next year. I have seen the school and its activities many times, and they are excellent. I have never seen so many varieties of classes to take, electives, or extracurricular activities.

Posted February 18, 2008

Saint Francis High School 3

Posted December 21, 2005

Posted December 13, 2004
Okay, I am a student at SF. I enjoy it, but I am also very involved. There aren't very many classes to choose from, but those that are offered are great! The teachers are very knowledgeable in their subjects and most would be glad to help any student. With only 500-600 students, class sizes are reasonable and the student interaction is greater.

Saint Francis High School
4225 S Lake Dr, Saint Francis, WI  53235
Last modified Saint Francis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Francis High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top