Grant Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2014
Grant school has it's benefits as well as it's negatives. My son attended there as well as a school in Walworth county during 2nd grade. He was way behind in the Walworth county school. Math especially. I really did enjoy the teachers my son had and they were a positive part in his development. The education department could be better by far.

Posted July 05, 2012
Both of my children have attended Grant for all of their Elementary schooling. My wife and I have been amazed by the experiences the teachers have provided and the individual attention they have received! We chose to send our son and daughter to Grant even though we do not live within the Grant boundaries. We are convinced that we made the right choice! The Grant family meetings are fantastic and the various other family involvement opportunities are all excellent. We are proud to be a part of the Grant school family!

Posted April 22, 2011
Grant School is a wonderful school. There are SMART Boards and ELMOS in almost every classroom, or soon there will be. The teachers and support staff are extremely knowledgeable and caring. Grant students out preformed ESAA, the charter school in the same building, on the 2010 WKCE Exam. Grant recognizes positive behavior with quarterly rewards and a weekly family meeting that acknowledges students' birthdays, above the line behavior, and allows them to showcase projects they have been working in their classrooms with the rest of their peers. There are so many activities for students to be involved in such as: the Homework Club, Student Council, and Fishing Club. The guidance counselor is amazing! She knows every student in the building on a first name basis. Each month, she organize Character Education Meetings where students learn how to be kind, honest, respectful, responsible, and have self-control. I think Grant is one of the best schools in the district and I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Posted February 25, 2011
Grant Elementary School has a caring, professional staff that produces a first rate education for all of their students.

Grant Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2010
Grant School has 5.4 % of it's children with learning disabilities, while ESAA had 2.4% in 2009 - 2010. To imply that ESAA is a school for children with LD is misleading. Check out the data for yourself at the WI DPI website. Both are good schools, housed under one roof.

Posted January 19, 2010
The Grant School building offers two schools within our building. Grant School is geared towards high academic success, and the Elementary School for Arts & Academics is an outstanding program for children with learning disabilities.

Posted December 23, 2008
Both of our children are in the Elementary school for the arts and academics, which I can not say enough great things about.The family oriented environment is wonderful! The teachers are an incredible group and they all promote and live by the values they teach!

Posted February 27, 2008

Grant Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2006

Grant Elementary School
1528 N 5th St, Sheboygan, WI  53081
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.