Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
Teachers and staff are incredible! They take the time with the children and generally care. My daughter loves it here as do I. I would highly recommend Lincoln-Erdman

Posted September 30, 2009
Families that are very involved in their childrens' educations, wonderful and helpful, caring staff...a great overall learning environment!

Posted September 16, 2009
Everyone at Lincoln Erdman gets involved. The teachers are all great and they really care about the children. My kids enjoy going to school each day. It has so much to do with all the staff, they make them want to come and learn. Thanks everyone, keep up the great work. Also families are totally involved, that is what makes our school so great.

Posted March 18, 2008
We just completed another new addition to our school that is just awesome! The new front entrance has increased security and safety for our children. Also, our new parking lot now has a separate bus lane so it is easier and more safe for dropping and picking up our children. We have a new activities room that primarily serves as the lunch room during the school day, but is equipped with a serving kitchen that is great for the many school activities. These are just a few of the many 'great' things about this school.!

Posted March 18, 2008
Our family has had many wonderful experiences at Lincoln-Erdman. There is so much positive energy throughout the school. The staff and families are highly involved with the student activities. Lincoln-Erdman is a very welcoming place for both the students and the families! It is a nurturing home away from home!

Posted March 11, 2008
Academically outstanding, exceptional teachers, up-to-date technology, family-oriented, high parent and staff involvement, a caring and safe place. Award winning character building program unique--teaches great values.

Posted April 03, 2006
I am a mother, with 2 of my children attending this school. This school isn't in our district, and I had to request it. I am so happy that I was able to send my children at Lincoln-Erdman! The programns, teachers,and parent involvement with the classes is just outstanding! Everyone is just so friendly. I would strongly recommend this school. My children love it there!

4101 North 50th Street, Sheboygan, WI  53083
Last modified Lincoln-Erdman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.