Posted March 26, 2013
This us a wonderful school with grat and caring staff. My four children learned so much there I can thank them enough.

Posted March 26, 2013
My son went here and loved every minute. This school is very good, the teachers are great and I highly recommend it.

Posted October 13, 2010
great teachers, great PTO

James Madison Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2007
I am not going to go into a lot of detail regarding this school, simply because I am just too tired. Tired of having to constantly hound them for progress on my ADHD son's progress. If you have the chance to avoid this school, I would. The test results speak for themselves.

James Madison Elementary School
2302 David Ave, Sheboygan, WI  53081
Last modified James Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Madison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top