Sheboygan, WI

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted July 20, 2010
My son attended this school from kindergarten through 5th grade. This school has a wonderful principal. He makes it a point to learn everyone's name and is very aware of what is going on with all the students. Just like any other school some of the teachers were not attentive. My son slipped through the cracks and by the end of 5th grade I had some serious concerns about his survival and success in middle school. I had him tested via an independent source and he was at a 3rd grade math level and 4th grade reading/writing level. I've always had high regards for this school. Now I'm disappointed by how this was handled or not handled for that matter.

Posted May 02, 2010
I am a Senior in the Schools volunteering at Wilson School in the second grade. This is my third year working at Wilson & I am very impressed with the dedication of teachers, principal, & students. The students are very respectful of adults and as a result, are treated with respect.

Posted October 01, 2009
The entire staff is wonderful - I teachers are great.

Posted October 01, 2009
The teachers are the best! They make every child their number one priority.

Posted September 30, 2009
Great teachers and staff- very supportive with the kids...

Posted September 30, 2009
My daughter goes there and it is a great school!!!!

Posted February 13, 2009
Our son is a special needs student who is on the Autism spectrum and he thrives at this school. Everyone from the principal to the speech therapist treat every child as if they are a part of their family. You can tell that the principal, Mr. Binder, really takes the time to learn as much as he can about every student to be able to address their concerns and interests on a more personal level. Every parent and former student I have talked to have nothing but glowing things to say about Wilson. I am very happy with our choice to send our son to Wilson!

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2006
We moved to this school halfway through the year. The staff is very welcoming and the prinicpal is very involved in the school. I don't know if I would give it the highest recommendation, but it is a good school that tries hard to challenge and teach the children.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2004
We are grandparents of one of your former students and we have the highest regard for Mr. Binder who was, (and I believe still is) the principal of Wilson School. The teachers, as well as the office staff, who we have had contact with were always very professional, fair and understanding in any requests or questions we had. It was a blessing our grandson was able to attend Wilson School. Mr. Binder, in our opinion sets a great example for the entire staff, and he should be complemented for it. We believe 99.9% of his students will agree with our comments. His involvement, as well as having the students becoming part of the involvement, is really great to see. One example being the work he performs in can-top collection as well as various monetary benifits for various students with special needs. He and his school are simply great.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2003

Wilson Elementary School
1625 Wilson Ave, Sheboygan, WI  53081
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top