PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school had brand new Science and Social Studies books. There are many activities for the kids and the staff is great. Most importantly, the kids are welcoming and friendly.

My daughter is currently a student at this school. The Science and Social Studies curriculum are brand new and up-to-date. There are many extra-curricular activities, especially for the middle school age child. The staff is great and the kids are very friendly!

My son attend this school and I feel he gets a Great Education and they also test all students every year and he is well above grade level. They Challenge their student to strive. Most of all the children there are either on the Honor Roll or Merit Roll.

St. Paul's Lutheran School is a great school to go to the teachers there are really friendly, fun, and nice teachers to be around. You would meet great friends there and it gives us a great education especially when they teach us in Religon. The school has great and fun classes especailly art because the teachers have really cool and creative ideas and the art projects are really fun to do, it seems to me that they put alot of thought into it. It's just a really fun school to go to!

I am a graduate of this school. I will refuse to send my children to this school. Some of the teachers are very well educated but some belittle students and make them feel worthless. I went there from K-8th and I went to a public high school, a decision that I thank my parents for every day. I will not subject my children to horrible clicks and poor education. I was not prepared at all for high school and I was too sheltered at this private school.

Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8