Sheboygan, WI
After care: No

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As a first-time parent of a high schooler, I could not be more happy with the solid academic program and excellent integration of faith into my child's learning. This school is dedicated to not just adding a prayer or a chapel here or there, but actual integrated Christian perspective in all areas of the curriculum. The academic standards are high, and there are more programs offered than one might think for a small school. Great school!
May 26, 2015

Posted May 26, 2015
- a school leader

Posted April 27, 2015
The staff at Sheboygan County Christian High School are great. They really care about their students. They are dedicated to faith-based education, learning and keeping a safe and positive atmosphere for their students.

Posted December 16, 2014
Sheboygan County Christian High School is the perfect place to send your children. My kids are very comfortable there and they offer a great curriculum with excellent extracurricular activities. I absolutely recommend the school.

Posted November 21, 2014
Sheboygan County Christian School has been a great place for my kids. I love the Christian environment they are exposed to.

Posted August 21, 2011
As a parent I was hesitant about sending our child to such a small school, but upon entering for our visit here we were more than impressed with the overall enthusiasm of the staff and true devotion to education. My child now attends and is thriving in this community both accademically and socially.

Posted January 21, 2008
SCCHS is committed to finding academic excellence while holding onto to a strong Christian perspective.

929 Greenfield Avenue, Sheboygan, WI  53081
Last modified Sheboygan County Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Sheboygan County Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top