Posted December 16, 2014
Sheboygan County Christian High School is the perfect place to send your children. My kids are very comfortable there and they offer a great curriculum with excellent extracurricular activities. I absolutely recommend the school.

Posted November 21, 2014
Sheboygan County Christian School has been a great place for my kids. I love the Christian environment they are exposed to.

Posted August 21, 2011
As a parent I was hesitant about sending our child to such a small school, but upon entering for our visit here we were more than impressed with the overall enthusiasm of the staff and true devotion to education. My child now attends and is thriving in this community both accademically and socially.

Sheboygan County Christian High School 0

Posted January 21, 2008
SCCHS is committed to finding academic excellence while holding onto to a strong Christian perspective.

Sheboygan County Christian High School
929 Greenfield Avenue, Sheboygan, WI  53081
Last modified Sheboygan County Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Sheboygan County Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top