PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Sheboygan Christian School 5

Posted January 11, 2012
We have our daugher in Sheboygan Christian. We love that it is an independent private school. They strive for excellence in all areas. Their test scores are excellent; the teachers are invested. The administrator is amazing. The churches represented in our class range from catholic to pentacostal. It is very well rounded and has a good community among families there. We are MORE please every day and every year!

Sheboygan Christian School 5

Posted May 18, 2004
I attended SCS for 5K-8th grade. I graduated from 8th grade in 1995. The attention I received from my teachers helped me with some of the problems I encountered learning. They also taught me to think for myself and to examine each problem from a Christian perspective. I remember watching the Branch Divian Compound burn and taking time away from the scheduled class to watch that event. Mr. Van Drunen then spent time helping us understand what decisions were made and helped us to evaluate decisions made by our government, our churches, and others in authority.

Sheboygan Christian School
418 Geele Avenue, Sheboygan, WI  53083
Last modified Sheboygan Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8