Bad
Good

Shell lake school is the worst school I have seen for bullying. I wish I could say its from students, but its not. There are faculty and a bus driver that I know of. I am hoping to relocate out of this district .If I was able to rate them less then one star I would.

Bullying in this school is being handles well from classroom teachers, the counselor, to the principal. The school is very serious about preventing bullying, so what others have said may not be the actual case.

I have twin boys that are in 1st grade this year 08-09. I have only had 1 teacher that I was not happy with in kindergarten but we are past that one. :) Other then that we are very happy with Shell Lake Schools. They are very family oriented and are great with communicating with me if there is a problem or if my children need to work on something. There is going to be bullying at any school, just more at certain ones. We have not had any problems yet, but i am sure someday we will.

Our two girls attend this elementary school. I love the teachers and and the staff. One child has a bully in her class, and the teacher backs me every step of the way, encourages parent participation if they can in the classroom, the other child has a wonderful teacher also. So caring and understanding of our recent move. They are all so encouraging to our girls, and keep in constant contact with us about academics, as well as their accomplishments. All the extra carriculars are avaliable for the girls. They partake in Wrestling, and the coach, and staff are wonderful on explaining everything, and treat them equal. They couldn't be happier attending this school, and neither could we. We await the time when our other 3 children will soon join the ranks of the Lakers!

this is my school and i apsoulutley love it it is great esspecially The 6th grade teacher Ms.Stearns

the school is ok academically, but they leave a lot to be desired as far as preventing bullying. My child is told again and agin by the adults to ignore it, she's gone from a happy A student who loved to go to school, to completely hating it.

Last modified Shell Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.