Bad
Good

This is a fantastic school. The teachers are supportive, and the school has a sense of community. There is no bullying. It is project based, so the students can choose and develop projects based on Wisconsin standards. It accomadates a wide range of academic abilities so the test scores may be misleading. This school has provided my daughter with a love of learning and confidence. Great school!

When I cam to High Point it was just another school, another place to go and learn. This is an unfair assumption that most parents make, high point is so much more than a school. High Point offers the means to learn which I have never found in any other school in my entire life. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to go there, to learn and to use the resources there; the likes of which I could receive from no other school in this area. High Point has become my life, it has grown on me, and so have the wonderful people and teachers there. I am so glad that I go there.

My son goes to this school and absolutely loves it! His MAPS scores have gone up since going there and he has a lot more friends. The only problem I had was with band, it is fine though because he now goes to band at the high school which isn't a problem. He really seems to love that place.

So much better than Meadowview. The teachers are so helpful in every way, and there is a family-like atmospere. The projects are high-quality and educational. Just great.

This is one great school! They really care for you and it's like another family. You can really be yourself here and work on what you want in areas that interests you. I love it! The academic programs are great minus the mathmatics (but I suppose it works for some people.) The only thing is they don't have a music program but I'm sure they'd be willing to take one on.

Last modified Sparta High Point School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12