Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

This post is three years later than my last. My son is still excelling, and by the end of his senior year, will have enough AP credits and college courses to almost cut out freshman year of college! I also wanted to add that my six year old twins have now been in the school for two years- starting their third. They Love school, going back to school yesterday was a celebration at our house- no anxiety, no worries, just extreme happiness. We all still love this school, its teachers, its principal, and counselor.

Our family has moved quite alot with my husband's employment. My son is excelling so greatly in Spencer Jr. High, that we decided to settle down, even taking a paycut to do it. The staff really takes interest in the children, and they immediately bumped my son into high school level math after realizing his needs. My son is active in band, sports, and has made great friends. This is our intervert who seldom left the house for anything! Spencer is not the mecca I thought we would end up in.. but with such a great school system- I think we are here for the long haul!

Last modified Spencer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.