Bad
Good

Spencer Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2011
This post is three years later than my last. My son is still excelling, and by the end of his senior year, will have enough AP credits and college courses to almost cut out freshman year of college! I also wanted to add that my six year old twins have now been in the school for two years- starting their third. They Love school, going back to school yesterday was a celebration at our house- no anxiety, no worries, just extreme happiness. We all still love this school, its teachers, its principal, and counselor.

Spencer Elementary School

Posted August 19, 2008
Our family has moved quite alot with my husband's employment. My son is excelling so greatly in Spencer Jr. High, that we decided to settle down, even taking a paycut to do it. The staff really takes interest in the children, and they immediately bumped my son into high school level math after realizing his needs. My son is active in band, sports, and has made great friends. This is our intervert who seldom left the house for anything! Spencer is not the mecca I thought we would end up in.. but with such a great school system- I think we are here for the long haul!

Spencer Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2006
I my name is Ariana and I have two boys that started here at Spencer this year. They are in the 4th and Pre-K Programs. We just moved here from California and I have to say that this school has been more than willing to help and make us feel at home. Hats of to the Principal, Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Maki for making what is a hard thing for kids and great one.

Spencer Elementary School
300 North School Street, Spencer, WI  54479
(715) 659-4642 x131
Last modified Spencer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.