Sturgeon Bay High School 4

Posted June 17, 2014
I've found that students at many public high schools in the mid-west are often called made fun of for performing well in class, but Sturgeon Bay High School provides a very positive learning environment where academic achievement is celebrated by your peers rather than mocked.

Posted October 23, 2012
This school has a great principal and great teachers in the district. It deserves a higher rating.

Sturgeon Bay High School 3

Posted March 09, 2011
The teachers at this school do not talk to parents on a regular basis to update them on their students progress.You have to ask over and over to have teachers help.I do not feel they give all students the equal amount of attention. Teachers have their favorite students and they get most of the attention. The activities in this school are very limited.

Posted September 16, 2009

Sturgeon Bay High School 0

Posted March 17, 2009
i am moving next year and i have to say that i am very sad to leave this school. Everyone accepted me here, and i feel so comfortable walking through the halls. my parents don't think this is the best school in the world, but I love it. I love how small it is and the pride that goes on here. everyone supports each other :)

Sturgeon Bay High School 4

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted November 16, 2006
I go to sbhs and I think it is a great school! There is a lot of pride in everything we do at sbhs!

Sturgeon Bay High School 3

Posted September 18, 2004
I am currently a student at sbhs...And its an alright school. The teachers, for the most part, are very helpful. There is very low crime, although like any high school it still exists. I love the block scheduling (4 classes a day, 1 1/2 hrs each) and the fact that we have off-campus lunch for all grades, although lunch is only 35 minutes long. Our sports teams are great for the most part. Our boys swimming team has won state for 2 years in a row now and our boys basketball team is also quite strong. There is quite a bit of clipper pride. One downside, however,is that sometimes people form many cliques and aren't willing to get to know anybody outside of their group of friends.Also because of the small town atmosphere many students get away with things because of their family name. But overall, sbhs is an okay school.

Sturgeon Bay High School
1230 Michigan St, Sturgeon Bay, WI  54235
Last modified Sturgeon Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sturgeon Bay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top