Sun Prairie, WI

Prairie View Middle School 2

Posted April 22, 2014
Prairie View like most other middle schools would serve the students better if they would teach students proper study habits. A semester course on study technique and proper use of study resources should be mandatory in sixth grade.Sixth and Seventh grades are prep before High School and to many students fail or struggle in High School due in part to poor study habits. They leave the middle schools unprepared on how to use the resources available and required for learning. The schools both elementery and middle simply give homework to the students and they are left to fend for themselves on how to learn the subjects. As for rating for this school I would give it two stars. Because they only carry the teaching half way.

Prairie View Middle School 1

Posted October 29, 2013
I went to this school close to 10 years ago. It may have changed, but probably not that much. I really hated it here. Teachers and students alike were bullies, and nothing was done by the administration. One teacher threw a class party to celebrate the fact that one of the most picked-on kids in the grade was leaving. The teachers and administration were cliquey and did not care about students' well-being. There was, and probably still is, a high turnover rate of faculty. There is a LOT of bullying here and cliqueyness among the staff. Most of the teachers were not intelligent or engaging. I was a very good student but was placed in detention with terrible students because I would skip class to avoid bullies.

Prairie View Middle School 1

Posted July 27, 2013
This school sucks i went hear and hated it Im from the city and going here was like stepping in the twilight zone . Not to forget i had to walk everyday and i lived about two miles away. My parents one paid over 300 doallers for stupid taxi cabs there was one point I had blisters on my feet from walking i had to go to the hospital for meds and all the principal did was give out detentions gfor being late i cried everyday i hated everything. The only way u would fit in is if u were dating someone or u went to all the partys and hanfg outs. I sat there somedays hearing about what 11or 12 year old made out with each other and who lost what at12 i would give up evertything to never relive that year.

Posted August 05, 2011
My son's transition into middle school was flawless and memorable for him. Teachers are quick to communicate with kids and parents. They've taken time to get to know his character and are concerned with shaping him into a young adult as well as teaching the subject matter. I'm very impressed and my son LOVES being there.

Prairie View Middle School

Posted January 22, 2010
I'm a student at PVMS, and I love it! I don't want to leave next year :( The teachers and prinicipals are the best, the students are amzing, and theres loads of extracurricular and academic opertunities. I learn so much there! The choir program leaves much to be desired, but band there is totally awesome. My band director is the best you could hope for. We all love Mrs. S! Most of all, GO FALCONS!

Prairie View Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2009
I went to Prairie View last year, and it was great. All the teachers push you to do better and to move on to the next grade. I loved it there.

Posted February 18, 2009
I love Prairie View. It is a very safe and everyone feels included. Teachers are very involved and want the best for every kid that walks in the room.

Posted October 13, 2008
i like to thank all of DiAndre Carracter teachers and friends for all the support and knowledge he and i recieved . He said the other day i like my new school but i Loved PV more . Thank you very much Jmelba

Posted July 10, 2007
i go to prairie view.. it is an awesome school! it is kept clean all the time, has excellent programs and definitly makes shcool worth-while.

Prairie View Middle School
400 North Thompson Road, Sun Prairie, WI  53590
Last modified Prairie View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top