Sun Prairie, WI

Posted May 22, 2012
We are just finishing up our first year of Kindergarten at Eastside and we are extremely happy so far. Parents, children, teachers and administrators all seem genuinely interested in the success of the school.

Eastside Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
The teachers at this school take the time to care and will push if your child is progressing ahead of the class. and I can thank them all for the excellant grades my 2 high school kids get today. And the support of everyone they love kids and care about how they become in the future

Posted February 26, 2010
Eastside has a great reputation and for great reasons. Students are involved actively throughout the day in learning and there are numerous opportunities throughout the year for participation in special events like the Readathon, all family dances, and other great events. The teachers cares about the students and the principal is respected by students, staff, and families. I am glad my two kids attend Eastside.

Eastside Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2010
My son started at Eastside about 3 weeks into the school year. I have found the office staff to be very cold and standoffish, the administrative staff @ the district offices to be unhelpful and I am starting to have serious concerns about my son's teacher. As for the academics, I find them to be a bit lacking as well. The principal was very helpful and welcoming, however. On the other hand, my son seems to love it. Definetly a mixed review.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the positive collaboration between administrators, teachers and staff members which leads to a very progressive learning environment for students.

Eastside Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted July 25, 2008
I have twins at Eastside. Thus far I have been very impressed with the staff and feel my children are getting an excellent education!

Posted June 08, 2008
Being a parent who has gone to Eastside as a kid, I was very happy to send my daughter to this school. The school has mantained high standards for teaching kids.

Posted October 18, 2005
I have 3 children enrolled at Eastside and we love the school. The staff is wonderfully caring and the parents are very involved. There are Gifted and Talented pull-out programs for high achieving students to enhance the differentiation that teachers are able to do within the classroom. Orchestra is offered for students in the 5th grade.

Posted May 11, 2004
My daughter was transferred into Eastside in 2001 and at first we were concerned, but you couldn't ask for a better school! Everyone is top notch from the principal all the way down to the administrative staff and aides! Very, very good teachers who are willing to work with you and your children!

Eastside Elementary School
661 Elizabeth Ln, Sun Prairie, WI  53590
Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top