Posted June 15, 2014
I have experienced one of the best teachers any of my children has ever had at this school, I'm probably going to spell it wrong (Mrs. Stoffregen?)...but many other great ones as well...what a great staff, everyone is involved, lots of working with kids, rewards for good behavior, positive place. Very happy to send my child here.

Posted September 26, 2013
I like Northside schoolbecause it is very aware of who comes into the bldg to pick up the children and very helpful when you are picking up a grandchild . Very friendly staff.

Posted November 14, 2011
I would rank this school higher than any. We were at the "best school in Wisconsin" and then moved to Sun Prairie. They are by far better than that school. Both my kids have special needs in different ways. One son is extremely intelligent but has sensory issues. He got every accomodation he needed and is now in gifted and talented. He did not get any accomodations at the other schools and put him in the lowest level for math and reading--he was "sick" 30 days that year. He has not missed a single day at Northside. My other son is developmentally delayed and they put him in classes that allowed him to learn and not feel dumb. The principal is great and teaches the kids how to respect not only the teachers but each other and themselves. He is kind and works with the kids. The teachers are phenomenal- can't say anything better. They work with the kids so they can reach their potential an above. The parent organization is strong and they work hard to provide the kids with learning opportunities during the school year. For me--the other school was not the best. Northside is definitely THE BEST.

Northside Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2009
Northside is great! We have two children there and feel it is a safe, fun place to learn. The school is like a little community, where older levels often help out with kindergarteners, etc. We love it there. My kids like to go to school and have had great test scores/progress.

Northside Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted February 15, 2008
Three of our children have attended Northside. This school is very strong in teaching students what they need both in academic and social areas. The parent group is very active and supportive.

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2007

Northside Elementary School
230 W Klubertanz Dr, Sun Prairie, WI  53590
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top