Bad
Good

Whomever is ranking this school above anything negative obviously works here. This place is a piece of work. Urban inner-city children receive more love and learning than this place.

Westside is a wonderful, enriching & safe environment for my son. The teachers are excellent and the principal is involved & has set the school on a great path. Because there is a sizable enough population that are on a free & reduced lunch, they keep the class sizes low. Sometimes when you have that size of a economically disadvantaged school, test scores lag, but not here. It's the best of both worlds. I'll be sad when my son graduates this year, but know the middle schools are just as good. We elected to move into this district & I've been delighted with our decision.

Great school. Great teacher. Great staff. We moved to Sun Prairie 2 years ago, and I feel so lucky to have found a school that is a great fit for both of my kids.

I think Westside is a great school. My child is only in Kindergarten, but I have already had some great experiences. They offer a lot of programs for students. They are active in the 'Watch D.O.G.S' program that gets fathers involved in the school. I have participated in this and it has allowed me to meet several teachers and the office personell. I think it is a great school and Im excited for my second child to start there this year.

Excellent, experienced staff, excellent test scores.

Westside is a wonderful school. They teach your children about above the line behavior and they reward children for good behavior. The principal is very hands on and very helpful. They offer a lot of activities such as math club, homework club, orchestra etc. The teachers are always willing to help and the parents are very involved. Most of the committees at westside are parent built. Westside helps each child individual and offers extra help when needed such as poohs room for children that need a little help with reading. I would definitely recommend westside elementary.

Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.