Sun Prairie, WI

Sacred Hearts School 5

Posted February 04, 2007
Sacred Hearts is a wonderful school that teaches more than just the basics. The students also learn how to treat one another with respect and form friendships that will last a lifetime. Sacred Hearts is about being a family and watching out for one another. If you want more for your child than just getting an education. Choose Sacred Hearts. Your child will not only have a great education, but they will grow to be wonderful, mature and responsible adults. You won't be sorry! Sincerely, A Proud Sacred Hearts Parent.

Sacred Hearts School 5

Posted January 01, 2007
I am an 8th grader here at sacred hearts and I absolutely love it! I love the staff and all of my classes! I have so many friends here and my class is so close. We have a pretty small class and that's great because you get the right amount of help and attention from the teachers. I would defiantly recommend sending your children to this school.

Sacred Hearts School