Bad
Good

I went here and it was a great school! I had good teachers and the counselor was OK,

My father help design the school/new pod system for open classroom design. My two kids went through Cooper and had a wonderful experience. Now my grandson is also at Cooper and having a great experience. The faculty and staff are great to work with and are very attentive to all the students. Wow for Cooper!

This school is not as good as it gets!! I found teachers to be ridgid, and set in their ways. Some teachers that have been there for a while have a bad rap of being hard to work with. It is their way, or the highway type. Not into reality, or how things are run in the new world. Although located in a rather nice neighborhood, the school itself is outdated. The rooms are not enclosed and leads to many distractions. Not the safest of schools, as they have many entrances that were to remain locked, but usually were propped open with a chair, not to mention a safety violation. Nope, not a fan of the school...however, they did have a wonderful principle....however, she has moved on to another school.

I can't say enough about Cooper and it's teachers/staff... our 3 children attended Cooper (2 still attend)and we consider the instruction they've received to be second to none. Teacher/parent communication is one of Cooper's many strengths, this has helped us as parents work as a team to assist our children in their educational experience. Our oldest now attends the Superior Middle School (a big change!) and we attribute her success to the educational foundation she acquired @ Cooper. Although Cooper is in a larger city it's atmosphere is one of family, a family I'm pleased to say we are a part of. Our 2 youngest have only 1 more year left @ Cooper and when they walk out the door on that last day I'll probably tear up like I did on their first day of kindergarten... If you're looking for a GREAT school Cooper's your sure bet!

Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.