Bad
Good

Yes, Superior is a clean and safe place to go to school pretty much. However, their tolerance for bullying, sexual harassment, depression, is awful. I was a member of the Special Education department due to being absent school for months due to Mental Health and their "efficient" way of helping me was telling me that I had lots of homework to do and that I should just do it. They also, then, refused any other accommodations while I was three months behind after staying in a psychiatric ward. I was sexually harassed daily and when I went to a councilor, they did not believe me because I didn't have proof. I was stolen from, beaten up, disrespected, treated like an option. Nonetheless, they focus too much on their appearance and ratings and numbers rather than on the students. By their logic, it's "it's safe to lose a few, as long as most graduate." Their teaching system needs improvement with caring about ALL students, not those with good greats. Teachers also favorite the students. Will not care about the ones who are suffering and praise the ones with high grades. Two years there drove me to homeschool. Superior High School has severe depression rates. Try to connect the dots, administration.

teachers are all for the athletes in this school but if your not talented enough to become an athlete then you are nothing but a burden begging to be taught and to learn.

Superior Senior High School is a wonderful school which I currently attend. All schools have their flaws, and I admit that my school is no exception. But what parents have to realize is that they are not going to find a perfect school. It's just not possible. Our sports teams are amazing, we have experienced, informative teachers and a plethora of after school activities. Our music department is through the roof. The student body is pretty much always very accepting, no matter your gender or race or sexuality. Most of the kids are open and friendly and ready to make friends with new students that come in. We have our trouble kids, I'll admit, but what school doesn't? What parents need to know is that this is a wonderful school, and as long as they stay involved with their child s education there shouldn t be any problems in the future.

I am an alum of SHS and honesly if you want your child to have a great high school experience you wont go wrong here. as high school students go, the kids at SHS are generally kind and accepting and though it is a bigger school, it helps keep it less catty. The AP and Honors courses here are very well taught, but the math depertment is a weakness. Overall i really loved Superior.

Superior High School has some great teachers, however if you are not lucky enough to get them your student may fall through the cracks. The math curriculum district wide is not teaching the average/struggling math student what they need to learn to succeed. Information is lacking, and when information is requested by parents, it sometimes takes weeks to get a response, if at all. The administration, school board, and superintendent seem out of touch with todays problems. But, we have an excellent hockey team. There is a parent advisory committee, but their students are frequently on the honor roll. Good for them, bad for the average student. This could be a great school, but I would give it a D+

good school. if like sports good in sports. number 1 DECA in nation and number 1 one act and FBLA in the state. so if you like that stuff come here.

Last modified Superior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.