Posted February 03, 2013
All four of my grandchildren have gone or are going through 4 corners elementary school. I have never seen a school quite so efficiently run. The teachers are well qualified and seem to love their profession. They are constantly watching out for the wellbeing of each student. Security is tight. I thought everyone knew me, but try and get past the playground to meet your grandchildren. I had 3 teachers by my side immediately to make sure of who I was.

Posted September 27, 2011
Four Corners is an excellent school. The staff have high expectations for academics and behavior. They meet the emotional needs of the students too. Parents are involved as much as they want to be. They can volunteer in the classroom or become a reading buddy to those who need one.

Posted July 29, 2004
I have found Four Corners Elementary school to be one of the best, most efficiently run schools I've ever seen. The teachers are excellent and the children are challenged with new and exciting ideas on a daily basis.

Four Corners Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2003

Four Corners Elementary School
4465 E County Road B, Superior, WI  54880
Last modified Four Corners Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Four Corners Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top