Posted October 09, 2014
Small school with a great community feel. They have won the School of Recognition Award 4 times. The principal is great and truly cares about the kids and works with them. I wouldn't have my child attend any other school in this district.

Posted December 19, 2006

Posted August 28, 2006
My daughter loves this school. There is a true sense of community within this school--older students are friends with the younger students and I think that is highly unique and beneficial for a comfortable learning environment for everyone. This school has smaller class sizes and teachers are very professional yet personable. This school has an afterschool program that is very affordable-even free if you are lower income-which allows for working families to finish their workday without having to worry about childcare every day after school. They take field trips,help w/school work,learn foreign language, get nutrition lessons, and spend time with their friends. Our PTA is excellent at fundraising funds to finance field trips for the students and host a FREE carnival,a picnic at both the beginning and end of the schoolyear,and monthly family nights to bring families together to meet other families and just have a great time. Highly Recommend!!

Posted June 01, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school. I had the greatest experience! I started LSE in 4th grade. I had the most wonderful teachers! I learned so much... in the 3 years I was there. The staff was so great. I can't wait till my kids can go there. And I know they will have the same great teachers, help, and love that I did! I love you guys and now being up that SHS I miss you all so much. I might just have to come out and vist! See you guys around. June 1,2004 Sarah A. Stariha Graduated 6th Grade: in 2001

Lake Superior Elementary School
6200 E 3rd St, Superior, WI  54880
Last modified Lake Superior Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Superior Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top