Posted March 02, 2011
St, John School has been a part of my family for many years. A Christian education was learned starting with my mother through my own children.. St. John is a PreK-8 grade school. After graduation, children have options of Suring Public HS or Wolf River Lutheran HS in nearby Cecil WI. Both very good schools. Most students continue on to Suring. Students enter HS usually above the curve and graduate with honors if not top 10%. Be prepared to be part of your childs education. This will require your time. I also feel this is a major factor in your childs success along with a lifelong family relationship. May God continue to bless this school,

Posted March 01, 2011
St John school and church have been a true blessing for our family. The staff is fantastic. Academically my child is doing much better than I had ever expected. A warm, loving environment, structured environment.

Posted October 07, 2008
This school is a school of goodness and we do lot of fun things! Good education! This school has a Christian education for everyone that comes here and it teaches right from wrong. Everyone learns that God is always with us.

St John Lutheran Church & School 1

Posted May 14, 2004
This school is in termoil right now because of the lack of leadership. I would not recommend this school to anybody, especially somebody looking for their child to have a Christian education. The older students basically run the school and set a very rude and disrespectful example for the younger students to follow.

St John Lutheran Church & School
8905 Saint Johns Road, Suring, WI  54174
Last modified St John Lutheran Church & School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Lutheran Church & School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top