Bad
Good

Woodside Elementary School

Posted May 09, 2010
I have two boys, one who is 13 and has gone on to the middle school and one who is 91/2 and is currently in Woodside Elementary School. My older son spent K5 - 5th grade at Woodside, as well. I couldn't tell you about enough of the great things that are going on at Woodside to express to you how much I love the fact that I am fortunate enough to send (or have sent) my boys to this school!!! My children have always felt welcomed, loved and accepted in each and every classroom they have been in. The teachers and the staff treat all of the children attending woodside as if they were their own children...and the wonderful men and women that work their day after day really and truly LOVE their jobs and the children that they work with. I love Woodside!

Posted July 17, 2009
We have two daughters (k-5 and 1st grade). All the teachers my daughters have had at Woodside are just awesome. They are always trying to keep all the students comfortable by given them special attention in case one of them falls behind. I feel that every single staff there cares for my girls, it is like a big family and the summer school offered are the best!!!!!

Posted October 16, 2008
My daughter is in 4th grade and we have yet to meet a teacher who is not totally committed to her students. We love the culture at the school and the first-rate facilities.

Woodside Elementary School 2

Posted January 08, 2006
The lack of compassion toward students is enormous in this school. When issues arise many times the principal does not investigate completed. Blame is given to the child too often and there are teachers with major problems in this school. I would never again send my child to this school given what we have experienced.

Posted May 14, 2004
The principal is outstanding. My daughter, who is in first grade, has had a very positive experience so far.

Woodside Elementary School
W236n7465 Woodside Rd, Sussex, WI  53089
Last modified Woodside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top