Bad
Good

I have two boys, one who is 13 and has gone on to the middle school and one who is 91/2 and is currently in Woodside Elementary School. My older son spent K5 - 5th grade at Woodside, as well. I couldn't tell you about enough of the great things that are going on at Woodside to express to you how much I love the fact that I am fortunate enough to send (or have sent) my boys to this school!!! My children have always felt welcomed, loved and accepted in each and every classroom they have been in. The teachers and the staff treat all of the children attending woodside as if they were their own children...and the wonderful men and women that work their day after day really and truly LOVE their jobs and the children that they work with. I love Woodside!

We have two daughters (k-5 and 1st grade). All the teachers my daughters have had at Woodside are just awesome. They are always trying to keep all the students comfortable by given them special attention in case one of them falls behind. I feel that every single staff there cares for my girls, it is like a big family and the summer school offered are the best!!!!!

My daughter is in 4th grade and we have yet to meet a teacher who is not totally committed to her students. We love the culture at the school and the first-rate facilities.

Last modified Woodside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.